Sunday, July 24, 2011

And it all begins again

4 weeks ago, i stuck to a plan. A well thoughout plan which involved me to just stick to the basics and run the miles. 3 weeks into i was super disappointed. why?

1) Didn't manage to complete my targeted distances
2) Forgot to add the fun quotient in my run
3) Blamed my shoes
4) I have had issues with my body (August 3rd is the appointment for them to diagonize the problem)

Week 4, the same issues kept bothering me and today 7/24 i decided to buy a new shoes. This time its Asics a break away from my traditional Sacuony. I have been using the same brand from past 3 years and really getting all comfortable in it. But the technology has improved and so is my need for a better shoe which can push me.

Let see how it goes from here. I have to cut down my schedule to 16 weeks and re do the 4 weeks for training. I am scared but can't give up.

There are a few races which i have signed up for which might help me with my ultimate goal

No comments: